A team of talented healthcare entrepreneurs, designers and doctors. A bold vision to make it easier to navigate mental and spiritual wellness. A blend of art and science. When you want to change the world, how do you decide where to start?
We headed up to Marin in January for a workshop with this small pre-seed startup to help them carve a clear path for the development and brand. We developed a half-day workshop to guide this team through the biggest, hardest questions:
- Which audiences are most crucial to start? How do we choose where to focus?
- What personal experiences are crucial in the origin story of this new company?
- Who is going to care about this new company?
- Who is going to pay for this new company?
- How will focusing our initial steps help make growth easier?
- How do we balance something as ethereal as spirituality with AI and a passion for data?
- What should we call this new company?