A bootstrapped enterprise health technology company reached out at the end of the summer to think about ways to accelerate their growth. The company had built up a lot of success with very little marketing and was now ready to drive some bigger buzz. Our custom workshop addressed:
- How can the company shift to a new audience without losing their core values?
- What are opportunities to build thought-leadership in the healthcare market?
- Is there such a thing as a company that’s “too nice?”
- What data could they share to build an interesting story for press?
- How can they tap into their word-of-mouth success to drive bigger growth?