In April 2015, Uncommon Bold headed up to Seattle to meet with a pre-Series A client in the marketing analytics space. A booming sector that is complex and difficult to conquer. Our workshop focused on:
- What is our technology brand’s voice and differentiation in the market?
- How does our technical background as engineers factor into the company’s origin story?
- Can we build a community of marketers online?
- How do we narrow down our target audience?
- What do we need to get ready to build buzz on a funding announcement?
- What might get reporters interested in enterprise marketing analytics?